Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Training Tuesday: 5k PR!

Tuesday already? The week, and weekend unfortunately, seem to have flown by. While I still have about a week left until I start my "official" plan, I've been using this time to establish a running pattern. My running has been more consistent and I'm picking up my pace. I even set a 5k PR! I attempted to set back-to-back 5k PRs, but couldn't quite make it. 
My running app, Strava, says I ran 3.1 miles each time, but I think my second day I didn't quite finish that tenth of a mile, which is why I didn't hit my second PR. C'est la vie. It'll give me something to aim for this up coming week. 



I got lazy over the weekend- the husband and I are giving our bedroom a makeover. I've been busy cleaning, building furniture, and organizing. Stay tuned for pictures!

Previous Week
Tuesday: 1.5 mile run
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: 5k PR 
Friday: 5k 
Saturday: rest
Sunday: (skipped 4 mile run- I know I'm going to regret this later)
Monday: rest


This Week / T-21 Weeks until Dumbo
Tuesday: 2 mile run
Wednesday: cross training
Thursday: 5k
Friday: 2 mile run
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 5 mile run (Training plan officially starts) 
Monday: rest

How is your training going? Any plans for this week? Hoping to set any PRs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment