Sunday, January 5, 2014
2014: Fitness Goals
I'm pretty pleased with how my running went last year. I logged more miles last year than any year before. I had 3 actual races (2 10ks and a half) and achieved a sub-2:15 half training run. Most of all, I've realized that running is less about physical strength and more about mental endurance. If I push myself, I can do it. :)
Fitness Goals for 2014
- Improve overall pace (hopefully closer to a 9 min/mile)
- Stick w/ a training plan
- PR at least once
- Run at least 2 half marathons and 2 10ks. Hopefully more.
- Incorporate stretching into my daily routine
- Learn and practice more yoga
- Strength training/more core workouts
What are your fitness goals for 2014?