Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Baby R: 31 Weeks

One of my pregnancy apps does a size comparison of baby with French pastries. This is by far my favorite! 

We've been in our new house for a few months now. I even have a big dedicated space for me to sew and do other crafty things, but it wasn't until this week that I finally busted out my sewing machine. I had big plans of making tons of burp cloths, bibs, blankets, and quilts for this baby, but I just never got around to starting. I finally had the urge to sew and busted out a couple burp cloths with this cute shark pattern. Maybe this nesting thing is kicking in! :)



How far along? 31 Weeks

Exercise: Prenatal yoga and the elliptical- Aiming for 5 workouts per week.

Stretch marks: none yet!

Maternity clothes: Most definitely! I can still fit in a couple pre-pregnancy tops, but maternity is much more comfortable. 

Belly button in or out? In, but it's trying to poke out.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on.

Sleep: Sleep has been better this past week. I don't know if it's because I'm more tired, or if I just know what's comfortable and what's not.

Food cravings: Yogurt and strawberry ice cream.

Symptoms: At my last doctors appointment, I found out that I'm slightly anemic. First steps are to try and increase my iron levels through diet (bring on all the red meat and leafy greens!). If that's not enough, I'll go on supplements.


Getting in some red meat with an In-n-Out burger. How cute are their festive wrappers?

Movement: Baby is moving a lot more. The other night I swear he was practicing bicycle kicks off my ribs! 

Best moment this week: We took our birthing class this week! It was very informative and my hubby and I definitely feel more prepared and ready. 






Do you have a favorite French pastry? Mmmm...

1 comment: