Saturday, December 12, 2015

Baby R: 23-26 Weeks



How far along? For the sake of this post, I'll go up to 26 weeks. I'm still trying to catch up on my blogging. ;)

Total weight gain: 12 lbs

Exercise: Sadly I had to give up running. I was able to do a 2 mile walk/run for a few days a week, but I was starting to really feel the strain on my hips. I switched to the elliptical and it's much more comfortable.

Stretch marks: None yet!

Maternity clothes: Yup! Pretty much live in maternity leggings. They are seriously so comfortable!

Belly button in or out? Still in!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on.

Sleep: Getting harder and harder. I still sleep with a ton of pillows.

Food cravings: Donuts and orange juice! I found a 24 hr donut shop near our house and the hubby even offered to go get one, but I resisted. Until the next morning. ;)



Symptoms: Just getting bigger! I came down with a cold as well, but nothing a little grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup (and rest) couldn't take care of. 



Movement: He's been kicking away a lot more.

Best moment this week: Halloween! We stayed home and passed out candy, but still got into the spirit. Thank goodness for Sparkle Athletic skirts! This is the skirt and ears I wore during the WDW Marathon earlier this year. Still fit! :)



I'll leave you with a little pregnancy humor... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment