Monday, November 24, 2014

Port Orleans Riverside: Royal Room

During my trip to Walt Disney World, we stayed the first few nights at the Art of Animation resort, then a couple nights at Port Orleans Riverside. We opted for a Royal room and I am so glad we did. The room was beautiful! The perfect place to spend our last couple nights at WDW.

I can't get over how pretty the Port Orleans Riverside resort is!




Little touches of Mickey









Inside the room:


I seriously love how Disney puts curtains between the sink area and the sleeping area of the room. This came in handy so many times, whether it was one of us getting up earlier or the fact that it created three separate areas for us to get ready.





Genie!

The wall paper had a bunch of the sidekicks from the different princess movies.



Recognize this?

A welcome letter from Tiana



Look familiar? Do you know what movie this is from?

The headboard lights up with fireworks!


Hidden Mickey!

Various princess crowns


Another hidden Mickey!

View from just outside our room.

I'd like to add that I booked this room, as well as my Little Mermaid room at the Art of Animation resort through Disney travel agent and fellow running blogger, Meranda, from Fairytales and Fitness. I highly recommend her!

Have you stayed at Port Orleans Riverside before? Do you have a favorite resort that you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, thanks for the shout out! I am so glad you liked your room. POR is one of my favorites too! I just loved that carriage coat hook and teased I was going to take it home with me last year when I was there...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the coat hook, too! They should really carry items like that in the gift shop!

      Delete
  2. The Port Orleans resorts are definitely on my Disney bucket list. Great overview and pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get the chance to make it to the French Quarter side, but it looks really fun and pretty from pictures I've seen. :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete