Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Newest Business Venture... Disney Hair Bows!

Earlier this week I mentioned I had found a new business venture- and today I'm happy to share with all of you! 

Disney Hair Bows

I started by making a couple for my upcoming Disney trip, but it quickly turned into an addiction. These character inspired bows are great for costumes (including runDisney costumes), park trips, gifts, etc. 

I started selling them in my Etsy shop and so far they're doing pretty well. I had someone order 31 bows! 

Here's the link to my Etsy shop.

** Until the end of October, I'm running a special: 3 bows for the price of 2! **


Can you recognize the character each bow is designed after?
Hint: some are cast member outfits or rides.


I'll leave you with a few of my favorites:



I asked a friend and fellow runner-blogger to do a product test/review. Stay tuned until after Wine & Dine. :) 

What do you think? Do you have a favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is SO clever! Congrats on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In business, the product to sell or the service to offer is one of the most important factor to consider. And looking at your beautiful bows, there’s no doubt that it'll be a hit, because they all looks lovely. Congratulations!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete