Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday recap

I'm finally getting back on track after the whirlwind that is Christmas. It was full of family, gifts, food, and hanging out. All the things I love!

The husband and I spent Christmas Even just the two of us. We made a yummy home cooked meal and exchanged gifts. It was one of the most relaxing Christmas Eve's I've had!


Our tree! 

I gave Dearest some euros for our upcoming trip to Italy. 

Then it was off to Grandma's house for Christmas! We had a super yummy prime rib dinner. Complete with champagne and wine! :) 

One of my little cousins got a TON of legos. Look how cool they are now!


And of course, there was a quick photo-op of Dearest in a graduation cap. He opted not to walk for graduation (too boring). I don't blame him; I didn't walk for my graduation either.


How was your holiday? 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Christmas :) My husband and I drove back to Houston on Christmas Eve and spent the evening just the two of us as well... watched Christmas movies and opened our presents. I love the Avengers legos you got for your cousins!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and Robert had a good holiday as well!

      Delete
  2. Prime rib must be the popular choice for Christmas dinners! We had it too, and on Christmas Eve when I went to pick it up, there were tons of people getting the same thing. The woman in front of me at the checkout line had a huge one! She spent $80 just on the meat! It's yummy though.
    Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is! Similar to how turkey is on Thanksgiving, I know a lot of people have ham or prime rib on Christmas. $80 is a lot for a hunk of meat!!!

      Delete