Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Handsome Men

Being a woman and having never worn a tuxedo, I stopped in at Men's Wearhouse to poke around and see what sorts of styles and colors were available. The sales associate was really helpful in explaining the different styles of tuxes (the fit, number of buttons, lapel styles, etc) and colors/patterns. Here's a tux I like.

My main goal was to find a shade of pink that I liked. Pink, our accent color, can come in many many many shades and normally brides bring in their bridesmaid dresses to match the color. I on the other hand, decided to go backwards. I found a shade of pink at Men's Wearhouse and then I'll match everything else to that. Much easier, in my opinion. :)

With the help of my mom, we were able to get an idea of what Dearest and his groomsmen would wear. I know the guys aren't so fond of wearing pink, so I just wanted a pink tie, which matches quite well with a black vest, yet the color really pops. Dearest doesn't like to wear white, so he'll be wearing a silver vest and tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment