Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aquarium/2 yr Celebration

In honor of our two year anniversary, we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I have this strange attraction to sea horses- maybe it's because the males give birth- and they debuted a new sea horse exhibit this summer. Although Dearest says he had a good time, I think he was just enjoying it because I enjoyed it. Hmm... I suppose aquariums aren't for everyone, but he's such a good sport! How did I ever get so lucky?! :)
There were tons of different sea horses. Some leafy, some mini. Overall it was just fun to spend a full day with Dearest, which is hard to come by these days, what with my 3 jobs. Dearest has taken full advantage of his summer break by indulging in all the mind-numbing games he can get his paws on.

No comments:

Post a Comment