Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Chapter

It's time to begin a new chapter in my life! I am now officially done with college, so it's time to move on to the next big event: our wedding! Planning has been thrown in full swing and we've taken care of most of the big things. We're planning to taste cakes sometime in August and hopefully find a DJ. We sent out some of our Save-the-Dates. We still have to order more, so don't worry, there are still more to come in the mail. :) Supposedly we're going to take our engagement pictures next week, but I'm having a hard time getting in contact with our photographer. I know she's super busy seeing as summer is wedding season. Hopefully I'll be able to get in contact with her.

2 years and going strong! Dearest and I had our 2 year anniversary this past weekend. Sad to say, neither of us really remembered. :O We were up in the city, so we spent the day visiting friends. We're going to go to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium in the next couple of weeks as our celebration. I'm excited! I love the aquarium!

No comments:

Post a Comment