Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Baby R: 36 Weeks



With the arrival of the last of the baby purchases, we were finally able to set up the crib. This was the last thing that was nagging at me and I finally feel fully prepared to bring a baby home. After we got it all set up, my husband turned to me and said "Wow. Makes it feel so much more real." He's right; it does!


How far along? 36 weeks + 6 days

Total weight gain: 24 lbs

Exercise: Still going strong with prenatal yoga and the elliptical. Though I can't say I'm burning a ton of calories on the elliptical. I'm pretty slow and don't even break a sweat- I'm out of breath before that can happen. Lol  

Stretch marks: None that I can tell.

Maternity clothes: Yup! Have I mentioned that maternity leggings are awesome? 

Belly button in or out? It's an outie now. So strange! 

Wedding rings on or off? Off. Now that I'm not working, I rarely wear them (they get in the way of cooking and housework). I am able to still get them on, but it's a snug fit.


Sleep: I miss sleep. It takes me 10 mins just to adjust my pillows. By then I usually have to pee again. Then all night I toss and turn trying to find a comfortable position. Naps during the day have been helpful. I figure this is just preparation for when the baby arrives.

Food cravings: Donuts! I feel bad for the nutrition for the baby, but I have completely given into my unhealthy cravings. 😁

Symptoms: Just the usual- heart burn, not sleeping, occasional Braxton Hicks contractions. 

Movement: Baby is still having a party in there. Still likes to put his feet in my ribs. :) 

Best moment this week: I've been hanging out with friends a lot lately with is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment