Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Foodie Five: Disney-style

This week's Foodie Friday is going to be a bit different. I'll be highlighting five of my favorite Mickey-shaped foods!



 Mini Mickey Waffles
You can find these around the parks, but my favorite place to get them is the Carnation Cafe at Disneyland. And this past trip, we discovered that my allergic-to-everything-under-the-sun friend can eat a version of these!

Mickey Cream Puffs
One of my dad's favorite desserts is cream puffs. I was making them one day and decided to make Mickey ones! 

Mickey Pants Ice Cream Sundae
Found at Beaches & Cream in WDW,
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and Plaza Restaurant Restaurant in Disneyland, and Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream in California Adventure.
I've never had this, but that sink is too cute!KSS078531


Pastel Mickey Macarons
Aren't these just beautiful?! I didn't make these, but they're on my to-make list!
Photo from 8&8 Baking Co.


Mickey Ice Cream Bars
One of my all time favorite treats to enjoy at Disney!



Do you have a favorite Mickey-shaped food?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I want to eat all those like right now!! I love Mickey pretzels too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more - Mickey shaped food always tastes better! :) My favorites include Mickey Waffles (anywhere) and Mickey Beignets from Disneyland! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mouth is watering just thinking about the beignets! One of my husband's favorite things to do at Disneyland is to sit and wait for Fantasmic- because that means hot chocolate and beignets! :)

      Delete