Friday, August 15, 2014

Running Shoe Travel Bag

A while back I posted about a zippered bag I made for my running shoes. Between traveling for races, vacations, or even just to see family, I was tired of throwing my shoes in a plastic bag to protect my other clothes. So I made a cute reusable solution- a shoe bag!


I used cotton to let the shoes breathe, as well as a zipper for easy closure. And it's machine washable!

Friends who have seen my bag really liked the idea (after they got over the fact that I sewed a bag for my dirty shoes), so I decided to start selling them in my Etsy store.



6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the pattern...makes me crave some sushi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time we meet, we should get sushi! :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I want to find a good pattern and teach myself how to make tote bags. Every time I go in a store there are so many adorable fabrics. I love the sushi print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was super easy. Tote bags are mostly just rectangles. There are tons of easy ones online. :) I've yet to find a spectacular fabric store like I had back in CA, but I've found one that's close. That's probably one of the biggest things I miss. :/

      Delete