Friday, August 22, 2014

Avengers Half Marathon Race Course

The amazing Patty over at My No-Guilt Life shared the Avengers Half Marathon race course this morning. She has the inside scoop on tons of runDisney info! I hope it's okay to share this over here, Patty. :) Here's the race course from USATF, but check out Patty's blog for more info like race medals and shirts! 


It's different from both the Tinkerbell Half and the Disneyland Half, which will be nice to mix it up. At first I was disappointed by the lack of time in the parks (just 3 miles, 4 if you include the backside of Cars Land), but then I realized we're going through Angels Stadium! 

What do you think of the course? Anything you're excited for?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not running but am anxious to see how this new series goes down! Hopefully people will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious what kind of characters will be out on the course. Granted with just 3 miles in the parks, I imagine there won't be as many. :/ I'm doing the 5k as well, so here's to hoping they use the same course and the Neverland 5k! Love that course!

      Delete
  2. I can see the detail a bit better on your blog than on Patty's. Why? Who knows.... I'm not super-fan of Angel's Stadium. It's fun to go through, but the surrounding area is industrial and relatively boring. However, I'll wait to make my full judgement until I've been there and done it. I agree, though. A bit disappointed on the shorter park time. Tink still wins there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. I know on her post, there's a link to a larger picture of the course, but even still, I was squinting quite a bit. I completely agree- the stadium is cool, but getting there and back is so boring. I keep seeing that Tink is still open for registration- so tempted to sign up for the half!

      Delete