Saturday, January 23, 2010

Forever and always....

Often a phrase associated with love, "forever and always" has popped into my life in a different way. On my quest to be toned and skinny for the wedding, Dearest and I have been running a lot. He thinks it's for marathon training... Shh... ;) We're about 3 weeks into it and I've lost about 4 pounds. My jeans fit a little looser (except that new pair I put in the washer), so I decided to venture out and try on my bikinis.... *GASP* I've been holding onto one for more than a few years, hoping that someday I'd fit into it again. And I did! :D Woohoo! But that's not my point of the post. That's when I realized that all my bikinis have polka dots... As many of you may know, I'm a obsessed with polka dots (hence the background). So love may come and go in my life, although now it's here to stay, but polka dots will be with me forever and always... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment