I'm sure you've tasted or at least seen some kind of layered dip, but this one takes the cake. It's got extra ingredients for more flavor!
Any time there's a potluck or I host a party, I make this. It's always the first to go and people rave about it the entire time. This kind of tastiness needs to be shared. I hope you enjoy my signature dish!
- 1 can (10 oz) refried beans
- 1 small can diced jalapeños
- 1 box Avo Guacamole
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 small can (3 oz) chopped olives
- 1 small can diced chili peppers
- 6 Roma tomatoes, diced and pat dry on paper towels
- 1 bag finely shredded cheese (Mexican blend)
- tortilla chips for dipping!
- 9x13 inch dish
** You can use reduced fat alternatives (mayo, sour cream, refried beans); it'll still taste amazing!
To prep your layers- drain liquid out of cans (jalapeños, chilies, olives). If more than one ingredient in the layer, mix together before spreading.
Layers in order of going into dish (bottom to top)
Layer 1: refried beans & jalapeños
Layer 2: guacamole
Layer 3: sour cream, mayo, chilies, olives, taco seasoning
Layer 4: diced tomatoes
Layer 5: shredded cheese