Saturday, February 21, 2015

I'm Back! And a Recap of What I've Been Up To

Time to break the month long silence! Life has finally settled down and I am excited to get back to blogging. 


After 6 months of glorious time off from work, I'm finally back at the daily grind for a 9-5 job. I'm happy to be back at work; I was getting pretty bored being at home everyday. There's only so much I can "clean." ;) In addition to the full-time work, my Etsy shop is still moving along smoothly and I've sold almost 200 bows since I started selling them in October! I know a lot of the bows sold have covered many miles with runDisney runners. 


These bows fund my Disney trips! :)



We are settling in to our new apartment, though adapting to the smaller size has been interesting. My craft stuff sometimes explodes everywhere. Haha. We're actually looking into buying a house at the end of this year/early next year. But after talking to a realtor, we may be pushing it back a bit- houses where we are hoping to buy (California Bay Area) are averaging at least $1 million!! Crazy! Better start playing the lottery.



My husband thinks the laundry fairy visits our home. 
She does.
Her name is Kim. ;)


Those 6 months off work were filled with a lot of great times (hello, Texas!) and unfortunately a lot of sad times. I am so thankful, especially to my husband, for the freedom to spend that time pretty much doing whatever made me happy. I was able to go to Disney 3 times for 3 fun races (Wine & Dine, Avengers, and the WDW Full). 


I spent time crafting and in general just relaxing. The free time was also great when hard times hit my family. In those 6 months, we lost my Grandma, Uncle, and Grandpa. I will always be grateful for the time I was able to spend with family and not have to worry about work. 

I'm looking forward to the rest of this year and focusing on new goals. I have a few races lined up and, of course, a Disneyland visit. 

Sorry for the long silence and thanks for sticking around. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment