Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Ultimate Marriage Test

For our honeymoon, instead of going somewhere tropical like Hawaii or somewhere romantic like Paris or somewhere just down right fun like Australia, we've opted to go on what I like to call The Ultimate Marriage Test. It's going to be 2000 miles, 2 countries, 4 states and 18 days of 24/7 togetherness. The road trip of a lifetime... to Canada! :) We were going to go on a mini-moon to Disneyland, but Dearest wanted to go somewhere new and we're going to Disneyland for New Years Eve anyway. It's not set in stone, but it seems like what we're leaning towards.

Since we're also taking Italian this semester (yes, I'm going back to school, but this time for fun) we are planning to go to Italy for our 1 year anniversary. We figure it'll give us over a year to become fluent.

Speaking of Hawaii, I'm going in a couple days! Yay! Maybe all that swimming and running on the beach will whip me into shape. I'm trying to lose that last 5 lbs! And I'm sure eating chips and all that cake tasting didn't help. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment